LP Board Update -- July 15, 2020
During its Regular Board Meeting held on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 the Board of Education accomplished the following items.
1. Approved the minutes of the June 24, 2020 regular Meeting.
2. Approved the LP Bills, ACC Bills and the Financial Records
3. Dr. Wrobleski, Mrs. Cushing and Mrs. Adams presented the draft LPHS Reopening Pan for the 2020-2021 school year.
4. Approved of the PRESS Policies Recommendations (2nd Reading)
5. Approved of the FY 2021 District Consolidation Plan
6. Approval of the following appointments:
- Mr. Shane Cowsert, Science Teacher, effective for the 2020-2021 school year (replaces Mr. Paul Lebryk)
- Mr. Scott Jones, Part-time Aviation Ground School Flight Teacher, effective for the 2020-2021 school year (replaces Mr. John Thompson)
7. Approved to recall the following employees pending their acceptance of employment per the Support Staff Union Contract 2020-2021 school year:
- a. Mrs. Brenda Sadnick, Title I Paraprofessional
- b. Mrs. Ronda Simcich, Title I Paraprofessional
- c. Mrs. Katherine Baker, S.T.E.P. Job Coach
8. Approved to retain the executive/closed session minutes of June 24, 2020 regular meeting
9. Approved the destruction of verbatim audio records from executive sessions held prior to February 1, 2019 per the Illinois Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120