LP Board Update -- July 1, 2019
During its Special Board Meeting held on Monday, July 1, 2019 the Board of Education accomplished the following items.
- Approved Approval to hire SKI Sealcoating & Maintenance, Inc. for LPHS Main Building parking lot repairs ($30,121.45)
- Creve Coeur & 7th Street – $4,092.00
- Auto Shop - $1,416.00
- Parking Lot by Boiler Room - $1,441.50
- Parking Lot behind Gym - $5,746.40
- Parking Lot North of Tennis Courts - $1,496.40
- Parking Lot Across the Street – north of LPHS - $5,390.00
- Parking Lot Next to LPHS on North Side - $2,155.40
- Vocational North Parking Lot - $1,337.70
- Vocational East Parking Lot - $1,120.00
- South West Parking Lot by the Football Field - $3,666.30
- South East Parking Lot - $2,259.75
- Approved letting bids for Sixth Street lot parking light installation
- Approved the following appointments:
- Mr. Dan Marenda (Interim Principal) for the period of July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020 (replaces Mrs. Stephanie Jeanblanc).
- Mr. Brian Shaver (Dean of Students) beginning August 1, 2019 (replaces Mr. Adam Kueltzo).