LP Board Update -- May, 29, 2019
During its Special Board Meeting held on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 the Board of Education accomplished the following items.
- Approved awarding Summer 2019 Health-Life Safety Bids
- General Renovations to Tieman Builders, Inc. ($231,200)
- Masonry Restoration to Otto Baum Co., Inc. ($15,770)
- Stained Glass Window Restoration to Bovard Studio, Inc. ($144,290)
- Approved authorizing lease purchase of Chromebook devices
- Approved the 2019-2020 Student Handbook
- Approved authorizing Mrs. Diane Bergagna as a signatory to District bank accounts
- Approved the following resignations:
- Ms. Grace Currie, Choir Director, effective the conclusion of the 2018-2019 school year
- Mr. Miguel Dominguez, Science Teacher, effective the conclusion of the 2018-2019 school year
- Mrs. Cheryl Wilson, District Sub Caller, effective the conclusion of the 2018-2019 school year
- Approved the following appointments:
- Mrs. Megan Mahaffey, Social Worker (100% FTE), for the 2019-2020 school year (replaces Mrs. Debbie Lane)
- Accepted the resignation of Mr. Christopher Jackson (principal), effective May 25, 2019.
- Approved reassigning Mr. Adam Kueltzo (Dean) to Associate Principal for Student Support Services for the 2019-2020 school year (replaces Ms. Erin Reid).
- Approved hiring Mr. Zachary Koesler (part-time ACC computer repair/intro to programming teacher) for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Approved appointing Mrs. Carol Navarro (science teacher) for the 2019-2020 school year (replaces Mr. Joe Bruner).
- Approved appointing Mrs. Carol Navarro as Science Division Chair (replaces Mrs. Michelle Sittler).