- COVID-19 Announcements
- COVID Dashboard
- Contact the School Nurse
- Hybrid In-Person/Remote Learning Plan
- Remote Learning Support Videos
- Student Needs Assessment
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Community Resources
- COVID-19 Prevention Advice
- Pandemic SNAP Benefits
- Back to School Plans
- ISBE/IDPH Guidance Documents
- Parent Zoom Meeting Tutorial
- LP Meal Train Service
- Self-Certification Bus Ticket
LPHS Reopening Schedule 3.0 Announcement (March 5, 2021)
Good morning all –
The Board of Education approved the LPHS Schedule 3.0 at a special meeting yesterday afternoon. This schedule will begin on Monday, March 22, 2021. Click here to see the complete list of changes and the new schedule.
Here is a summary of the key changes:
1. Class period length increases from 33 minutes to 40 minutes.
2. In-person learning will be five-days per week.
Remote learning remains an option for all students. The cafeteria will continue serving grab-n-go lunches at the end of the school day; however, the drive-thru meal train will be Tuesday's only until 3:30 pm. Pick-up is still outside the kitchen access door located on 6th Street. Families will receive enough meals for the week.
If any family wishes to change to either in-person or remote learning, please notify Mrs. Cushing at (815) 223-1721.
If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or (815) 223-2373.
Dr. Steven R. Wrobleski, Superintendent