Thursday, September 28, 2023
To all students attending the Homecoming dance on Saturday, October 7th, the following guidelines will be followed:
- Picture ID cards are required in addition to your ticket. All L-P students must have a current L-P ID. No student or guest will be admitted without a valid picture ID card.
- Students will remain in the dance area until they are ready to leave and will not be readmitted if they leave.
- The dance will begin at 7:00 p.m. and end at 10:00 p.m. Students must arrive by 8:00 p.m. in order to be admitted to the dance.
- All school rules are in effect during dances.
- Students on social probation will not be allowed to attend.
- The LP administration has the right not to admit any student who is not in good standing. LP administration has the right and responsibility to exclude any student or guest from attending a dance if it believes that this individual poses a safety risk or is disruptive.
- All students bringing a non L-P guest to the dance must have had a completed “Guest Request Form” on file in the Security office and were due by Friday, September 29th.