Payments Online using e~funds for Schools
Making student payments online is easy with e-Funds
LaSalle-Peru High School utilizes an online payment service called e~Funds For Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments on-line and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have school fees, lunch payments, withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website. You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. The e~Funds For School site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e~Funds For Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e~Funds For Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district.
- On-line payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment for student's lunch account.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.